If you are not satisfied with the level of service you have received from Berkeley Square Mediation please contact us either by phone, email or by letter. Whilst we would hope that you have no reason to complain, each complaint we receive gives us the opportunity to put things right and to review our procedures. All complaints should be addressed in the first instance to:
Jane Cooksey Berkeley Square Mediation
3rd Floor, 207 Regents Street, London W1B 3HH (registered office)
Telephone: 0773 098 2140.
How to make a complaint?
By phoning, emailing or writing to the above. Please ensure that you provide us with the following:
- Your name and a postal or email address to send a response to;
- What your complaint is about, for example, was it how your call was dealt with or the mediator or were you unhappy with the mediation itself,
- Give us as much relevant detail about your complaint as possible, for example, dates, names; and,
- Say what you feel is wrong and how you wish us to put it right.
What will happen next?
Upon receipt of your complaint, whether verbal or written, we will log the complaint in a central record and it will be referred to one of us to respond by checking it to identify who is responsible for the response. If the complaint is verbal we will produce a report summarising the nature of the complaint and log it the same way as a written complaint. A letter or email acknowledging receipt of the complaint will be sent out within 6 working days confirming log number and the contact details of the person responsible for responding to the same.
Your complaint will be investigated and a full response will be sent out within 11 working days of the acknowledgement letter date.
The response will:
- Set out your complaint so that you can be sure we have understood it,
- Describe the events and circumstances surrounding it,
- Say whether or not and how we have made a mistake, and,
- Give reasons for this decision.
If you are still unsatisfied that we have responded appropriately then you may complain to the Civil Mediation Council and we will give you details of this at that stage.
Would you please give us the following:
Name, telephone number, email & address and please explain your complaint, preferably by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org